Book your Kia service online and get 1 year's free AA Roadside Assistance.
Terms and Conditions for KiaService.ie – SARA Promotion
- Kia SARA is a service activated roadside assistance programme available for free with service bookings and/or brake replacements for Irish registered vehicles booked via www.KiaService.ie and completed at an authorised Kia Service dealer.
- Other bookings resulting in a service on the same visit may also qualify upon request
- A limit of one 12 month assistance package is available with each booking
- A booking must be completed with a paid service visit at an authorised Kia Service Dealer, in order to activate the 12 months roadside assistance
- The 12 months roadside assistance will commence on the date of service completed at an - authorised Kia Service Dealer
- Activation can be deferred if current Kia Assist programme is still active
- SARA is assigned to the vehicle and not the owner. Therefore SARA is transferable to subsequent owners but cannot be transferred to another vehicle
- Any form of tuning or modification to your vehicle may invalidate your SARA cover without the need for evidence that the tuning or modification has adversely affected your vehicle
- This programme is provided by the AA for 12 months
- The cover includes Roadside Rescue assistance including Homestart and Rescue plus
- For assistance call 0818 300007 (+353 1 649 7493 from abroad) and quote your telephone number, vehicle registration number, advise the operator you are requesting Kia SARA assistance and details of the issue experienced and an accurate location of the vehicle
- You need to be present with the vehicle when the AA arrive- Kia Ireland reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time
- Roadside Rescue is available to you if you are stranded on the roadside at least 500 metres (550 yards) from your home, following a breakdown or accident
- If an AA Patrol or AA Appointed Garage Agent cannot ﬁx your vehicle within a reasonable time, it will be taken to the nearest Kia Dealer or a Kia Dealer of your choice
- Home Start provides assistance at or within 500m of your home address
- If you avail of Home Start and The AA unable to repair the vehicle, the AA will arrange for the removal of the vehicle to the nearest Kia Dealer or a Kia Dealer of your choice
- Rescue Plus is available to you when The AA cannot arrange a local repair within a reasonable time following a roadside breakdown, accident or act of vandalism and entitles you to (the following are subject to availability)- Rescue Plus is not available at your home address
- The following benefit provided under Rescue Plus is provided as a service by the AA: The unaccompanied recovery of your vehicle to your destination in Ireland
- If your vehicle needs to be repatriated from the UK, the recovery of your vehicle may be carried out in stages due to the nature of the distances and driving regulations involved
The following benefits are provided under Rescue Plus
- A replacement car can be availed of for a usage period of 48 hours Or,
- One night accommodation including breakfast for driver and passengers in the car, up to a maximum of ﬁve people and a cost of €200 in total Or,
- A refund of all reasonable public transport costs incurred in order to complete your journey, up to a maximum of €200 on a pay and claim basis
AA Rescue Assistance service does not include the following:
- Routine maintenance and running repairs, such as radios, interior light bulbs, heated rear windows
- The cost of spare parts, fuel, oil, keys or other materials and garage or other labour required to repair your vehicle
- Any costs or charges connected with the drainage or other removal of fuel, lubricants or other fluids where this is required as a result of the introduction of any inappropriate fuel, lubricants or other fluids to a vehicle
- Any services that are needed such as a locksmith, body glass tyre or other specialists, however - - The AA will endeavour to arrange this on your behalf
- Any additional charges resulting from your failure to carry a legal and serviceable spare wheel(s) or tyre(s). The AA will endeavour to arrange assistance from a third party on your behalf, but will not pay for the cost of their call-out or any repair
- Any payment in relation to the removal of your vehicle to a repairer if your vehicle is deemed dangerous or un-roadworthy. However, The AA will endeavour to arrange this on your behalf - Having your vehicle stored or guarded in your absence
- The initial recovery of a breakdown or accident-damaged vehicle when it has left the roadside, is in a ditch, sunk in soft ground, sand or shingle, or when it is stuck in snow, flood water or by the removal of its wheels. We will endeavour to arrange, but will not pay for, any specialised lifting or towing assistance needed to recover the vehicle. Once the vehicle is back on the roadside, normal AA Service will be provided under your Kia SARA entitlement
- The AA will be entitled to refuse service unless you can establish to its satisfaction that you have the permission of the relevant owner or occupier if your vehicle is on private property, for example garage premises
- Any personal transportation costs except such as may be covered by Rescue Plus- The recovery of a vehicle immobilised by means of a wheel clamp or similar device- Requests for repatriation for vehicles in the UK unless that vehicle was taken to the UK by the beneficiary requesting service. You may be requested to provide evidence that your vehicle was taken to the UK by you e.g. ferry tickets
Replacement Car – Cover & Making a Claim
The Administrator will arrange for an Approved Supplier to hire a Replacement Vehicle to the Kia SARA beneficiary to enable them to complete their original planned journey. Subject to:
- The beneficiary requesting a Replacement Vehicle on the day of the Roadside Breakdown
- The choice of Approved Supplier and the Hire Vehicle is at the discretion of the Administrator
- A Hire Vehicle cannot be provided where the requirements of the Approved Supplier cannot be met by the beneficiary
- Confirmation from AA Ireland that the beneficiary’s Vehicle that has suffered a Roadside Breakdown is legally undriveable or requires repairs which will result in it being off the road
- Maximum 48 Hours hire
- You are responsible for the payment to the supplier for any car hire charges or other ancillary expenses for a period in excess of 48 hours. You are also responsible for the payment of all fuel used during the replacement period and a deposit will be required at the time of the commencement of the hire period. Cash deposits are not accepted during out of ofﬁce hours.
- During opening hours if you are paying by credit/debit card a €50 deposit is required, if paying by cash a €200 deposit is required.
- The supplier reserves the right to refuse service. It is your responsibility to return the car to a suitable hire company depot within the Republic of Ireland. The AA cannot guarantee the provision of any non-standard equipment on cars, e.g. tow bar, automatic transmission etc.
- If for any reason a Hire Vehicle is not available the option of Overnight Accommodation or Public Transport Costs will be provided
Overnight Accommodation – Cover & Making a Claim
The Administrator will arrange for a local hotel and pay Overnight Accommodation charges, if the beneficiary is unable to complete their original planned journey on the same day following a Roadside Breakdown. Subject to:
- Hire Vehicle being unavailable
- Up to a Maximum of €200 on a pay and claim basis
- The beneficiary is responsible for paying for all meals consumed (other than breakfast), drinks and other incidental expenses (e.g. telephone calls, newspapers) incurred. Payment for these must be made direct to the hotel or guesthouse before leaving.
- The beneficiary is responsible for the costs of all onward travel relating to the original planned journey. Payment for these must be made direct to the hotel or guesthouse before leaving. A claim for refund should be made within a period of 28 days. Receipts, accompanied by your Kia SARA details, should be either emailed to [email protected] or sent to Finance Department, The AA 20-21 South William Street, Dublin 2, D02 XE77.
Public Transport Costs – Cover & Making a Claim
The Administrator will refund the cost of suitable public transport to continue the original planned journey prior to you breaking down. Subject to:
- Hire Vehicle being unavailable
- The beneficiary providing original proof of purchase, as provided by the public transport provider.- The beneficiary making the claim within a 28 days of the Roadside Breakdown
- Maximum of € 200 per claim on a pay and claim basis- It is your responsibility to retain proof of purchase. Receipts, accompanied by your Kia SARA details, should be either emailed to [email protected] or sent to Finance Department, The AA 20-21 South William Street, Dublin 2, D02 XE77